WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP & PARTICIPATE?
In order to keep product and development costs down, companies spend a lot of money to hear what consumers and professionals like you have to say about the products and services you use every day. Who knows better than yourself what you like! By giving your honest opinion and insight, you help improve and create better products and services for your use.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Register with us today by completing our electronic registration form. The more information you give us, the better chance you have of being chosen to participate. Participants are selected based on the qualifying criteria that are specified by the research sponsor. Once we have a research project that you may qualify for, we will either call or email you specific usage questions to better determine if you qualify for the current research project. If you are not selected for a project, we will contact you again for another potential project as they become available.
WHAT’S IN IF FOR ME?
Our goal is to create an enjoyable experience for all of our research participants and taste testers. Please be assured that all information about you and your family is strictly confidential and only collected for research purposes. We do not sell or make available to anyone outside our organization the names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses of our participants
The reward: Our clients understand that you have a busy life, so as a “thank you” for your time, we provide compensation for those who participate – usually $40 for a simple 20-minute test or up to $100 or more for longer research projects.
WHAT ARE MY OBLIGATIONS?
- Be honest with your responses.
- Agree to participate in research projects as your schedule allows.
- Attend research projects that you agree to participate in. If you must cancel, please provide a minimum of 24-hours notice prior to your scheduled time.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than your scheduled research time for check in.
- Maintain confidentiality, and do not discuss or share any information regarding the research project with others