In-house AV System
Designed and implemented by Ken Solomon, Focus & Testing's AV system can accommodate any request and offers the ultimate in high quality, high-speed recording and video streaming. Specifically, the system was designed to be able to easily integrate unique or specific client needs such as, usability labs, Morae, computer polling, dials, elmos, VGA to video scaling and high-definition video projectors. Furthermore, both our audio and video capabilities meet the National Television Systems Committee standards.
- All audio is recorded on the latest digital format
- MP3 and Wave formats available
- All audio recordings can be emailed, sent to an FTP site, put onto a flash drive or other removable media
- All video is available on a DVD and as a QuickTime data file, which is immediately editable with most software
- 3 copies are made of all groups so there's ALWAYS backup
- All groups simultaneously recorded onto a DVD, hard drive and other transportable media
- All video is available as stationary or operated video
- Multi-channel wireless translation equipment
*A little about Ken
Ken Solomon A/V Design is responsible for the technical design and systems implementation of several market research facilities around the country. From Los Angeles to New York, Ken has applied his 25 years of technical expertise and knowledge in the market research industry to provide some of the top Impulse-rated facilities with audio, video and network capabilities at the forefront of technology. What makes Ken unique and his systems unparalleled is not only his command over the latest technologies, but also his true understanding of research.
Video Streaming Capabilities
Sick of taking off your shoes at the airport? Just can't get out of the office? We completely understand - that is why we offer three video streaming services: FocusVision, ActiveGroup and our own in-house version powered by Streamline. Call today for more information.